1. I looked on your website, now in your own words, please tell our clients the foundation that Femwell Health Group is based on? Femwell began as a group of OB-GYNs in South Florida committed to the highest quality Women’s Healthcare. We have expanded & are now called Vital MD encompassing over 500 doctors in th4 SE United States. We are also part of of the “Top-line” MD organization. All of these insure through Quality Assurance, Education & Performance & Outcome Managemwent, the best possible healthcare.
2. Explain some of the physical issues you see most often with your patients? Overweight patients are perhaps our #1 concern. This in turn produces other problems, Diabetes Hypertension< Heart Disease, Joint Injure Arthritis Back Pain. We try to promote healthy living, monitoring of BMI, screening for health issues & educating pout patients to reduce morbidity & mortality.
3. Tell me about some of the most challengingissues you’ve had to deal with and the outcomes? Geting women to lose weight is an ongoing challenge. We have added a weight loss program, exercise education to our patients & are really seeing fulfilling results. Most recently as I “mature” the age of my patients is increasing as well. We now focus on the issues of the menopause & beyond with an emphasis on wellness & prevention. Early detection of ovarian cancer is an ongoing challenge. I tell my patients “if you don’t think about Ovarian” cancer, We’ll never make a difference in early detection & cure. We screen a little more aggressively then the average physician (screening pelvic ultrasounds) & when we pick up anabnormal finding before we can physically feel something, we are making a lifesaving difference!!!!
4. What are the most important questions a woman should ask a prospective Gynecologist and Menopause Specialist? What are your physician credentials, training & what does he/she do to stay current. What steps has he taken to increase his proficiency I dealing with the issues of the menopause (I.e. have gone on to become a certified menopause specialist CNMS through NAMS the North Am Menopausal Society. Is your MD still delivering babies, because I truly believe he can not do both & spend the extra time that menopausal patients require.
5. Share with our clients a few things that differentiate you from other Gyn’s? My training credentials& ongoing training speak for themselves. (also seemy attached CV). Myoffice is devoted to the non-pregnant female. Belonging to a large group gives me the power to negotiate & deal with managed care as well as providing performance measures of the high quality of my care, while enjoying the ability to practice in a personal intimate boutique setting. (no voice mail, personal attention; we treat our patients like family & they recognize that & keep coming!!).
Your safety is our number 1 priority. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have updated our policies to further the safety of all clients. Until the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and NIH (National Institute of Health) give all states full clearance, our Wellness Specialists will be working with clients through virtual (Zoom, FaceTime or Google Meet) sessions. We will also work outdoors while both clients and Specialists are masked and at least 10 feet apart. Thank you for standing with us during this time and we wish you all good health.