Doctor Maya Sarkisyan is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Certified NLP and NET Practitioner, Licensed and Nationally Board Certified Diplomate in Acupuncture.
She is an expert in diagnosing and re-patterning both physical and emotional patterns of a health challenge – all in the same care plan. Most of her patients quickly experience positive changes in many areas of their lives.
Her practice is unique as it combines the most effective mind and body healing modalities such as behavioral and emotional healing, acupuncture, functional medicine, nutritional and cellular detoxification, DNA testing and consulting, food sensitivities and GI testing, nutritional planning, and many others. She provides weight loss and maintenance solutions, cosmetic acupuncture and
Doctor Maya provides hands-on services from her clinic in Boca Raton, and also virtually utilizing tools of
1. Please describe for our Satin Wellness High Net Worth Clients the foundation that Doctor Maya Sarkisyanis built upon?
Human body and mind is a powerful system that has outstanding abilities to heal, recreate, and rebuilt itself when certain conditions are met. Doctor Maya is an expert in recognizing complex patterns in physical and emotional health, as well as holistic diagnostics of these patterns using
2. Please offer information to our Clients on your background and experience regarding Integrative Medicine?
Doctor Maya Sarkisyan is an expert in diagnostics using
She is a National Board Certified Diplomat of Oriental Medicine and Florida Licensed Acupuncturist trained in USA and China with a wide variety of traditions of Chinese Medicine. She is a certified Master NLP Practitioner, certified NET practitioner, certified Hypnotist specializing in smoking cessation and stress management, acupuncture detoxification & recovery specialist, Medical Qigong practitioner and instructor. Her experience in trauma healing and recovery helped many people to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
3. Share with our Clients a difficult Patient you’ve worked with, how you helped and the end result?
I run some tests, performed various kinds of acupuncture, and worked with her on
4. Please tell us some questions a Client should ask when looking for someone to help them with Integrative Medicine?
1. I’m not getting better no matter what. Doctors took my blood, did MRIs
2. I’m not feeling like myself lately, and I’m stuck
3. It’s been going on for a long time, no matter what I do – nothing works
5. Describe what separates your practice from others in your space?
I assume you mean “in my profession”.
• I simultaneously utilize the most effective methods of natural medicine and
• My techniques help
• I create complete solution plan based on accurate and thorough holistic diagnostics on physical, mental, and emotional levels.
• I spend
• I’m an example to my patients – I walk my talk and help them along the way with motivation and other methods to get out of hopelessness and move to success.
• I’m sought for descriptive physiognomy analysis – personal and business matters. There is nobody I know provide such services in our area and only a few people in the world.