Amy Shaker is a certified Senior Wellness Specialist in the LROME™ (Limited Range of Motion Exercise) methodology. LROME™ is a scientifically proven and proprietary strength training methodology that is safe and effective for all people. It is used by our over 600 Clients on the East Coast.
For the past 20 years she has worked in the health field with all ages as an Occupational Therapist and feels passionate about helping others reach their personal health and wellness goals as she believes exercise is a life skill. Along with her experience as an OTR/L, Coach, Trainer and personal love for exercise, Amy has a natural energy and drive to help her Clients incorporate health and fitness into their lives. With her background, she is able to assist Clients of all abilities to focus on reaching their goals and understanding the benefits of all dimensions in fitness including strength training, cardiovascular exercise and flexibility.
- LROME™ (Limited Range of Motion Exercise™) Certified
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer through January 2018
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Certified Youth Exercise Specialist
- National Board Certified, Licensed and Registered Occupational Therapist
- CPR/AED through January 2018
Volleyball, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Running, Strength Training and spending time with family and friends